It’s the law. Stay protected.
WHAT IS HIPAA?
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 main objective is to protect the health insurance carrier’s health data and to assure it’s integrity, confidentiality, and accessibility. The civil law requires healthcare organizations to execute regulations to control patient data and improve the productivity and performance of the healthcare industry. The bill passed by President Bill Clinton promises to work towards creating a more cost-efficient and straight-forward health care system in the United States.
- Reducing the amount of paperwork that piles up in the healthcare system and has the potential to be misplaced, lost, or stolen.
- Improving the business and system structures
- Helps to put forward efficient transfer of healthcare data between covered entities
- Saving billions of dollars in the healthcare industry
- Providing better services to healthcare professionals, insurers and the general public
- Reducing health care fraud and abuse
We don’t have “HIPAA” in our name just for show. HIPAA compliance is essential and our main objective!
Our goal is not only to help make the healthcare system better, but it is to increase the quality and accessibility of healthcare to all Americans.
WHY CHOOSE HIPAA VIDEO
- Full HIPAA compliance
- Improved collaboration
- Peace of mind for the patient
- Virtual workstations
- Secure file transfers
- Comprehensive legal protection
- Cost-efficient communications and transactions
- Easy-to-use electronic prescriptions
We don’t put HIPAA in our name for nothing. We help you comply with all the HIPAA rules in two ways. First, we encrypt all audio/video communication as it is transmitted point-to-point so that not even HIPAA Video can access the information. This gives you and your patient ultimate data privacy at all times. Second, we offer the HIPAA required Business Associate Agreement with all our clients. We agree to be responsible for the security of all patient data and commit to reporting any problems to all our partners immediately.
Benefits to you
Full HIPAA Compliance
Improved team working capabilities
Peace of mind for the patient
Work from anywhere
Secure file transfer functionality