Telemedicine's #1 Patient and Provider Live Video Calling Platform for Clinics
- Peace of Mind
Doctors and therapists can use telehealth to see whether an in-person appointment is necessary. Health care providers can advise and even treat patients quickly. This offers your patients peace of mind. Many times patients don’t need to be seen in-person. Patients save time and avoid unnecessary worry.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections
With HipaaVideo telemedicine patients no longer are forced to put off regular healthcare interactions.
- Quicker Diagnosis
- Health Education
Why HIPAA Video?
As a healthcare provider who electronically submits health care information, you are what Health and Human Services (HHS) considers a “covered entity.” This means that you must comply with the Hipaa Rules’ requirements to protect the privacy and security of health information. You must also provide patients with certain rights with respect to their health information.
- You must be assured the telehealth platform you select follows the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule.
- It must also be compliant with HIPAA regulations.
- Only accessed by authorized users.
- Integrity is shielded through a system that is highly secure and safeguarded.
- Monitored under a method to prevent any breaches.